FAQs about your product. If you don’t see your question, feel free to ask us on the right side
What is the household’s cultivation of peanuts and sesame? Where is the planting area?
The procedure of Đạt Oil’s peanuts, sesame cultivation follows the principle “no chemical fertiliser, pesticides, herbicide completely before and during cultivation
- Households or individuals involved in the peanut supply chain for Đạt Oil only use some of the natural insecticide to provide adequate nutrition for peanut plants and prevent them from pests and diseases.
- A detailed procedure that has been developed by Đạt Oil and experimented at a garden in Cu Chi is below:
- Following is the recommended facilities for the procedure by Đạt Butter:
- Lime Powder
- Phosphate Van Dien
- Kitchen ashes
- Chicken egg shell
- Humic Acid Fertiliser
- Composted chicken manure with EM preparations and green and brown materials
- Raw materials are grown in many regions of Vietnam: To spread the spirit of “Natural” in the agricultural products in all parts of the country, ĐAT BUTTER has already transferred its planting process into Hòa Bình (4 households), Hà Tĩnh (12 households), HCM (1 household). The total area is 80,000 m2
How many types of peanut oil and sesame oil?
|Peanut oil||Sesame oil: Golden and Black sesame oil|
|Size: 250ml, 500ml, 2 litre||Size: 250ml, 500ml, 2 litre|
|Besides, Đạt Oil could produce other sizes according to customer’ requisition.|
What is the production process for sesame oil?
What is the production process for peanut oil?
Compare the advantages and disadvantages of cold pressed and hot pressed peanut oil/ sesame oil?
|Hot pressing||Cold pressing|
|Advantages||● Hot pressed peanut oil has a high recovery efficiency (35.7% – 37.8%). ● Oil after pressing has a high sensory value of color, clarity and taste. ● Longer storage time due to being cooked ● Low investment costs for machinery result in lower product costs||● Fast, stable pressing, preserving virtually all nutrient integrity ● No change in taste, color and beauty|
|Disadvantages||● Nutrients are lost if heating takes place over a long period of time||● Storage time is short because oil is not cooked ● Unripe oil is susceptible to harmful microorganisms● High investment cost, higher price than hot pressing|
The comparison about the nutrient facts between Hot Pressing and Cold Pressing:
|Item||Unit||Hot Pressing||Cold Pressing|
The benefits of sesame oil?
- Good for heart health: In peanut oil contains Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids that help reduce bad cholesterol. From there, helps prevent cardiovascular diseases and increase cardiovascular health
- Helps fight cancer: The polyphenol antioxidants in peanut oil fight free radicals, contributing to cancer prevention.
- Regulating blood sugar: Studies show that a combination of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats (found in peanut oil) can enhance insulin sensitivity in diabetics and help with diabetes. The body feels less hungry. Replacing saturated fat with polyunsaturated fats helps improve insulin secretion in diabetics.
- Reducing the speed of aging: The vitamin E in peanut oil is important for the immune system to function, is a powerful antioxidant, and helps prevent early signs of aging.
- Peanut oil is high in calories, but high in unsaturated fat and it feels full. If used in moderate doses, it will help with weight loss.
The benefits of sesame oil?
- Prevent anaemia: As the source of iron in the sesame oil
- Take care the dental healthy by garging with sesame oil: As the anti-inflammatory charactics
- Strengthen your bones: As the amount of copper and calcium
- Prevent constipation and laxative: As the amount of phytin, choline, mehtoynin in the sesame oil
- Enhance heart health and brain (especically good for children): As its unsaturated fatty acid, omega-3, and omega-6, this help to lower bad cholesterol and prevent atherosclorosis
- Get rid of asthma: Adding sesame oil in meals help to enhance the absorption capacity of Magnesium, so that inhitbits respiratory and asthma problems
- Skin beauty: anti ageting, moisturizing, protect against sunlight, repair inflammatory acne: As the anti inflammatory and the high rich of vitamin E
- Get rid of dandruff and scalp itching: As the anti inflammatory and anti bacterial
Nutrition facts of sesame oils:
- Saturated fat and unsaturated: Omega-6, Omega-3
- Vitamin E B K
- Minerals: cooper, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium
Advantages of the production process of Dat Oil compared to conventional peanut oils?
Đat Oil is sourced from non-chemical peanuts from Đat Butter’s farmers, without any preservatives and additives. Đạt Oil is guaranteed to be a completely natural, non-chemical product. The oil pressing process always ensures a temperature of about 140 – 150 degrees, preventing the oil from chemical and physical changes, keeping the maximum nutritional content and ensuring microbiological safety. Peanuts are peeled and no residue is added to maximize the amount of oil to ensure that the oil does not get malnourished.
Why are peanut oil bottles dark?
Infrared and ultraviolet rays in sunlight and light emanating from the heat source causes the oil oxidation to occur quickly and produce substances that are not beneficial for the body. So the bottle of the product is dark. When storing, you should also pay attention to shady places, avoid hot places or direct sunlight.
Why does this product have a strong peanut odor?
Peanuts are pressed once on the screw of the oil press machine for a short time from 3-5 seconds with a temperature of about 190 degrees Celsius so there is still the natural taste of pure peanuts, namely the smell of peanuts. To limit the smell of peanuts when cooking, you should note a few things:
● Let pan dry completely before cooking
● Put the oil in a pan so that the oil starts to cook, you can add the garlic onions to deodorize the smell. If you see smoke rising, you should lower the fire and then add the garlic onions because peanut oil has a high smoke point, which burns the onions easily.
How long is the shelf-life?
When unopened, peanut oil Dat Oil has a shelf life of 6 months Depending on storage conditions, the shelf life after opening of peanut oil varies.
- 21 – 30 degree celsius: 3 months
- 11 – 20 degree celsius: 6 months
- 01 – 10 degree celsius: 9 months
Therefore, to use for a long time, peanut oil after opening should keep in a cool, shady place or cool refrigerator.
How to use peanut oil?
Daily food processing: This oil is suitable for processing many dishes, especially vegetarian dishes. Peanut oil is also suitable for savory dishes and especially suitable for stir-frying, mixing … making the dish more delicious and attractive.
- Fry: Low-fat peanut oil and light fragrance should be suitable for frying, especially fried fish
- Stir-fry vegetables: When using peanut oil to stir-fry vegetables, the vegetables will be green, crunchy and very delicious.
- Cook meats, fish: When steaming or cooking fish, you can use peanut oil when cooking to reduce the fishy smell of meat and fish
- When porridge or stirring flour for children can give a small amount of peanut oil into it.
- Seasoning: add a little oil after mixing and marinating. If you put the oil in first, the seasoning won’t get in well.
- Baking: When baking food, put some oil on the surface to make the dish not dry and have a nice yellow color that will be more attractive.
- Making salad: peanut oil can be used as a sauce for salads (with vinegar, pepper, salt) Beauty: Vitamin E in peanut oil is a powerful antioxidant, suitable for making moisturizers and moisturizers for skin, lips, and hair. Peanut oil can also be used to massage the body.
- Skin Beauty: Peanut oil can be a moisturizer that moisturizes the skin and contains lots of vitamin E so it helps prevent premature aging.
- Hair care: Peanut oil enhances moisture for the hair, regenerates damaged hair, thickens hair. Moreover, because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it will help reduce flaking and peeling of the scalp, reducing dandruff effectively.
- Using therapy, body massage: Using peanut oil to massage will help the body relax and ease body aches.
- Lip balm: Peanut oil can be used as lip balm to soften lips especially in the dry season.
How to use sesame oil?
1/ Increase the sense and taste of food
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of oil to dishes during processing, marinating foods, soups, and porridge
- Recipes: cake, boiled, steamed, marinated food
2/ Stiring or frying on medium heat: boiling point 177 degrees C:
- Dry the pan, then heat the oil at 160 degrees Celsius (the oil is a bit boiling), then lower the heat and start cooking, add onions and garlic to enhance the flavor if you like
3/ Baby food:
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of sesame oil to your baby’s porridge, flour or soft cooked vegetables
Are peanut oil when cooking at very high temperatures affected?
Cooking oil’s fuming point is the term in cuisine to indicate the temperature sufficient to evaporate compounds such as water, free fatty acids, and short-chain decomposition products of the oxidation that rise from oil in the form of Pale green smoke could be clearly seen. At the smoke point temperature the oil decomposes, oxidizes and forms related toxic compounds such as aldehyde and lipid-peroxide (lipid oxidation products). The common temperature at home when stirring is 120 degrees C, frying 160 – 180 degrees C, baking oven is 180 degrees C. Meanwhile, the smoke point of peanut oil is 232 degrees C so using peanut oil when cooking is Safe for users and family.
For dieters, afraid of being fat, is using this product any effect?
Peanut oil is high in unsaturated fat, so it helps to feel full, and moderate doses can help with weight loss.
Saturated fat (trans fat) is a type of fat formed by hydrogenation of cooking oil, to help foods be preserved longer, eye-catching and more attractive to consumers. Saturated fat raises the level of lipoproteins and triglycerides, increases the level of bad cholesterol (LDL-C) and lowers the amount of good cholesterol (HLD) in the blood, which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes.
In contrast, unsaturated fat lowers bad cholesterol (LDL-C), but can raise good cholesterol (HLD). Large-scale research suggests that increasing monounsaturated fat and reducing saturated fat intake may improve insulin sensitivity when the overall fat content of the diet is low. Regular use helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, overall cancer, neurodegenerative disease, diabetes.
Does your product use partially hydrogenated technology?
Đạt Oil products do not use hydrogenation technology at any stage of the product.
Partial hydrogenation technology is the process of changing the chemical formula of vegetable oils from saturated fatty acids to unsaturated fatty acids. Liquid oil after hydrogenation will reduce the rate of unsaturated fatty acids, reducing the ability of oil oxidation.
The advantage of this method is that it makes the oil easier to store and facilitates the processing of other products.
The disadvantage of this process, however, is that it increases the amount of unsaturated fat in the oil, raises bad cholesterol (LDL) while lowering good cholesterol (HDL), making it a major cause of heart disease.
Why is your brand called ĐẠT BUTTER?
− ĐẠT BUTTER when pronouncing by English, It’s like “That’s Butter”, so it is like the truly nut butter. Furthermore, ĐẠT BUTTER always efforts to produce butter from the high quality nuts. To achieve this goal, we only use high quality natural ingredients which make our butter have the unique smoothness and great health benefits. Currently, the branded name ĐẠT FOODS, including: Đạt Butter and Đạt Oil.
How many types of peanut butter and cashew butter are there, in ĐẠT FOODS?
|Peanut Butter Including: Smooth and Crunchy 3 size: 210g, 570g, 1kg||Cashew Butter Including: Smooth and Crunchy 4 size: 210g, 570g. 5kg, 15kg|
|100% natural peanut butter: 100% peanut. Honey peanut butter: Peanut (96%), honey (3%), salt.||Natural cashew butter: cashew (99%), salt Cashew butter with cacao: Cashew (90%), cacao (6%), honey, salt|
Nutrition Facts of peanut butter and cashew butter?
|Amount Per 100 grams|
|% Daily Value*|
|Peanut Butter made Smooth||Cashew Butter|
|Energy||2,462 kJ (588 kcal)||2,456 kJ (587 kcal)|
|Total Fat||50 g||76%||49 g||75%|
|Saturated fat||10 g||50%||10 g||50%|
|Polyunsaturated fat||14 g||8 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||24 g||29 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||17 mg||0%||406 mg||16%|
|Potassium||649 mg||18%||546 mg||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||6%||28 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%||2 g||8%|
|Sugar||9 g||5 g|
|Protein||25 g||50%||18 g||36%|
|Vitamin A||0.0 IU||0%||0.0 IU||0%|
|Vitamin B-6||25%||0.3 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B-12||0%||0.0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
What are the benefits of Peanut Butter for health?
- Source of Energy: Peanut butter contains carbs, protein, and fat – all in good balance. This makes this spread a great way to boost your energy.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Another reason why peanut butter is a favorite is because it contains lots of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, B3, and B6. It also has folate, copper, manganese, magnesium, and iron.
- Antioxidants: Because peanut butter comes from peanuts that have high amounts of antioxidants, peanut butter also has them, including p-coumaric acid. This antioxidant can decrease the risk of developing stomach cancer.
- Resveratrol: Also found in red wine, peanut butter has resveratrol, which can help lower cardiovascular disease risk.
- (Source: https://www.stethnews.com/0255/health-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-eating-peanut-butter/)
What are benefits of Cashew Butter for health?
- A Good Source Of Magnesium: Cashew butter is a good source of magnesium, an essential mineral that plays a pivotal role in keeping the body fit and healthy. Consumption of magnesium is important for keeping muscles in shape, and ensuring the metabolic functions and the immune system are optimal. It also regulates blood pressure levels and aids the absorption of calcium, another important mineral.
- Less Fat Laden Than Other Butter Types: Like most of you already know, no nut butter is devoid of fat.The same is true for cashew butter. However, you intake far less amount of fat by eating cashew butter compared to peanut butter, and other types of nut derived butter. In a tablespoon of cashew butter, you get 94 calories, which is less than other variants. Cashew butter also contains less sugar than peanut butter.
- Source Of Protein: The protein quotient in cashew butter is lower than that of peanut butter. However, it can still serve as a good vegetable source of protein. If you eat less amount of animal meat (known to be a good protein source), make it up by taking cashew butter with the meals.
- Source Of Iron And Selenium: Cashew butter contains a fair amount of iron. Without iron, you may be subjected to anaemia and fatigue. Raw cashew butter should be eaten for optimum iron consumption. This butter also contains Selenium. This is vital for health as it fights free radicals and stops them from damaging the DNA membrane and cells.
- Important For Cardiac Health: Everyone wants to keep their heart healthy and properly functioning. For strong cardiac health, it is advisable that you include cashew butter in your diet. Its monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats help fight the development of harmful cholesterol levels in the body. This in turn reduces the risk of various heart ailments.
- Helps Thwart Diabetes: There is no denying the epidemic nature diabetes has assumed all over the world. Diabetics are forced to live life with several restrictions, and it is better to prevent the disease from happening rather than fighting it after discovering! To keep diabetes at bay, you should include cashew butter in your meals. It helps regulate blood sugar levels, and thus thwart diabetes.
- Risk Of Gallbladder Stones: Gallbladder stones can be quite painful and annoying. Studies have shown women can bring down the risk of developing gallbladder stones by eating cashew butter.
- (Source: http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/health-benefits-of-cashew-butter/#gref)
What are the dishes made from peanut butter?
- Peanut butter can be eaten immediately after opening the lid, spread on bread, served with pear or apple.
- Processing smoothies: peanut milk; banana, apples smoothies,…
- Making cake, pizza, sauce, making peanut chocolate candy …
- Spice up the sauce, the salad …
- For further information https://staging.datfoods.vn/recipes/
What are the differences of Đạt Butter’s Peanut Butter?
- No hydrogenated cooking oil.
- No chemicals, pesticides, preservatives.
- Peanut butter processing does not reduce the natural nutrient in peanuts, typically monounsaturated fats quotient reducing cholesterol in the blood.
Where is the peanut butter produced?
Raw materials are grown in many regions of Vietnam: To spread the spirit of “Natural” in the agricultural products in all parts of the country, ĐAT FOODS have already transferred its planting process into Cu Chi, Hau Giang and Kon Tum. Besides, We are expanding resources at Ha Tinh, Cu Chi, Hoa Binh. At first, ĐẠT FOODS factory is located in Di An, Binh Duong. Because of scaling up, we move our factory to Hoa Phu Commune, Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City. In the future, its processing workshops are aimed to be positioned at all cultivation areas in order to create specific regional flavor for each product.
What is the process ĐẠT BUTTER use to produce nut butter?
Why do nut butter products have oil splitting
The phenomenon of nut oil floats on the top of nut butter jar is completely natural. Due to not using additives, emulsifiers (bonds between oil, water and other substances), nut oil can be separated with the creamy part after opening
Why are ĐẠT BUTTER’s peanut butter products more expensive than others?
- Only use natural materials. Do not use herbicides, pesticides, chemical fertilizers before and during the peanut cultivation
- Neither use additives,preservatives, nor sugar in processing process
How long does the expiry date of butter products last?
Peanut Butter has a shelf life of 7 months.
Cashew Butter has a shelf life of 12 months.
Note: Keep product in a dry, cool place, avoid exposure to sunlight
How to grow peanut? How to make sure they are spontaneous?
- The procedure of Đat Butter’s peanut cultivation follows the principle “no chemical fertilizer, pesticides, herbicide completely before and during cultivation”.
- Households or individuals involved in the peanut supply chain for Đat Butter only use some of the natural insecticide to provide adequate nutrition for peanut plants and prevent them from some pests and diseases.
- A detailed procedure that has been developed by Dat Butter and experimented at a garden in Cu Chi is bellow.
- Lime Powder
- Phosphate Van Dien
- Kitchen ashes
- Chicken egg shell
- Humic Acid Fertiliser
- Composted chicken manure with EM preparations and green and brown materials.
- To answer the question how to ensure that peanuts are planted completely naturally, Đạt Butter will share Đạt Butter’s participating and supervising process in order to support farmers and individuals before sowing seeds, during cropping, caring and post- harvesting as follows:
- Pre-breeding: Find out the experiences and knowledge of the households involved in production (Households will register in the registration form and be interviewed about participating motivation and capacity), share materials to support more knowledge about alternative plant-based insecticides in place of herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and pesticides. For instance, instead of the usage of chemical fertilizers, farmers can use apatite, bone flour, bile excrement …
- Sign the agreement, plan for budget and production plan with the support of Technical collaborators of Dat Butter in each region.
- During the process of cropping and tending, technical collaborators will visit the garden regularly to monitor and solve arising problems involved in natural cultivation.
- Post harvest: Collaborators will participate in the household havesting process. After drying, peeling and classifying beans, Đạt Butter will check periodically by sampling produce for experiment.
- Thus, to ensure a completely natural produce, Dat Butter is not only based on the motivation and capacity of participating households, but also has a system of technical collaborators and pre, during and post harvesting finished product monitoring mechanisms.
How do you reuse jars due to using glass jars to store your products?
Since 5/6/2018, DAT BUTTER officially launched the program to recall used Dat Butter glass jars. The process of returning the jar is as follows:
Step 1: Customers bring used glass jars of Dat Butter to stores that are selling Dat Butter’s products.
Step 2: Each used glass jar of Dat Butter will receive a discount of 3,000 VND/jar for purchases with Dat Butter products.
Step 3: At the end of each month, Dat Butter’s staff will collect jars at your store and pay cash for the corresponding number of jars.
The reused program applies with 30g, 150g, 240g, 500g, 210g, 570g Đạt Butter’s products.
Can you tell more about honey, salt used in your products?
- Our honey supplied by Eatuhoney (https://eatuhoney.vn/) is made from coffee flowers in Dak lak forest.
- Salt: is supplied by marine salt source of HomeFood or natural salt by Visaco.
How long does the butter last after opening without using refrigerators? What difference is it if butter jars are preserved in refrigerators?
After opening the lid of the product, shelf life is 3 months from the date of manufacture, if:
Ensure peanuts are scooped, stirred with clean tools
After using, customers should close the lid tightly and store the product in a dry, cool place, avoid the sun. (Without refrigerator)
The quality of peanut butter preserved in the refrigerator and the room temperature is usually the same.